THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MASCARA WANDS EXPLAINED!
1. The classic straight mascara wand is probably a favorite of every mascara-loving woman! This style of wand (especially if it has thick bristles) will give your lashes a more voluminous result.
2. The tapered comb mascara wand has a pointed end that helps you reach those small lashes towards the inner corner of the eye. The larger end of the wand head meanwhile concentrates on the outer lashes thus helping you to create a dramatic cat-eye look.
3. The curved comb mascara wand will help you to curl the lashes. It mimics the natural curl of the lashes while the purpose of the comb is to prevent clumps from occurring.
4. Fat brush wand brings he fatter the lashes! If you’re after a voluminous doll-eyed look, then this is the style of wand to go for.
8. Ball tip wand Like the tapered wand, it’s designed to make it easier to reach the smaller lashes also it assists smudge-free application on the lower lashes.
Image credit: Pinterest